Bilingual Customer Service Associate
Summary of Position:
Working within a fast paced and professional call center environment, the Customer Service Associate is responsible for taking inbound calls and emails from new and existing customers, providing solutions in support of certification products, and delivering a consistent and positive customer experience.
· Answer inbound calls and emails in accordance with published department standards for average handle time, efficiency and quality.
· Consistently process customer requests for duplicate certificates, exam scores, registration, and other inquiries in a timely, efficient and customer friendly manner.
· Using appropriate systems and processes, proactively work to understand the customer’s needs and provide the best solution(s) possible.
· Properly document each interaction into the appropriate tracking system.
Key factors for successful candidates:
- Prior inbound Customer Service experience
- Prior Cisco phone system experience helpful
- Astute and ability to catch on quickly
- Experience working with metrics related to the amount of calls, call hold time, length of calls.
They are seeking individuals possessing good judgement, nice tone over the phone and professional demeanor.
Estimated assignment length: long term temp, estimated 3 months with potential to extend
Offices are located downtown Chicago.
Pay rate is $15.00/hr.
Candidates must be FLUENT in Spanish (written and spoken.)
- A minimum of two years of work experience within a fast paced call center or service delivery environment.
- Strong writing, reading and math skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Computer literate (Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and applications)
- Keyboard literate (familiar with keyboard and types at least 30 wpm)
- Ability to learn other computer software programs, and enter and maintain accurate data/information
- Broad fundamental Service Center knowledge
- Basic knowledge of office equipment
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service focus and a positive, helpful attitude.
- Excellent personal time management and problem solving skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic and metric driven environment.
- Demonstrates teamwork and cooperation as well as the ability to work independently.
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to accept changes and be flexible
- Be on time and with a minimal amount of absence