Bilingual Junior Account Manager
The Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and prospect new customers.
Tasks and responsibilities
· Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
· Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
· Develop relationships with loyal clients; ask for their feedback and provide feedback to the marketing units for purpose of enhancing the quality of service;
· Provide after-sales support;
· Credit collection.
· Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
· Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of sales.
· Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques,etc.
· Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in trade shows.
· Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Fluent in English & Spanish
· Minimum knowledge of a business environment.
· This position requires travel.
· Driver’s License;
· Customer focused, service oriented, able to work in a small team and take initiative where needed.
· Good understanding of MS office applications and computer skills;
· Being able to working dependently.
· Good communication (verbal and written)skills;
· Presentation Skills;
· Motivation for sales;
· High Degree of professionalism.