The Business Manager is responsible for managing and executing all of our Client’s business and financial transactions including accounts payables, accounts receivables, payroll, grant management, and auditing.
1. Oversee the purchasing of services and goods following the Client’s procurement processes and procedures.
2. Issue invoices for services rendered and ensures the timely collection of monies owed to the Institute.
3. Processe vendor payments following the Client’s accounts payables processes and procedures.
4. Interface with the Client’s payroll department to ensure the timely and correct processing of payroll for Institute’s staff.
5. Input all business transactions into the Client’s accounting software and keys in transactions into accounting software as required.
6. Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports following financial and accounting best practices.
7. Reconcile Institute’s payroll accounts, accounts receivables and payables, and other asset/liability accounts on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
8. Interface with clients, vendors, grantors, and staff as it relates to business affairs.
2. One to three years of experience working with training grants.
3. One to three years of experience managing and directing a diversified staff.
4. Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, and/or other accounting software.
5. Ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with colleagues, vendors, clients, and grantors.
6. Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner and to work under pressure with multiple projects and tasks.
7. Sensitivity to socially and ethnically diverse communities.
8. Highly developed analytical and problem solving and decision-making skills, and good writing and verbal communication skills.
9. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred.