This position will work with internal stakeholders to analyze new configuration requests and bug reports to support all Hub products. The position will be responsible for documentation, configuration, and testing of all new features and content requests
Three main skill set categories will be required for a candidate to be positioned successfully in this new role:
· Experience in managing highly customizable web products, preferably Learning Management Systems.
· Experience generating documentation for emerging features during development activities.
· Solid foundational understanding of web and mobile technologies such as HTML/XML with some basic coding experience being a plus.
Primary Purpose: Manage setup and configuration of the sites and environments hosted by theHub. Partner with developers and other team members in the testing cycle of the systems solutions. Manage configuration of new content areas and features. Maintain SEO compliant tagging of content areas within our digital content platforms. Maintain documentation on the use features and functions for platforms within the Digital Product team.
- Configure Assigned Curriculum platform for all needed customers and features. Post updates as identified by stakeholders. Document configuration, build FAQ and how to articles. Consult with Product Manager and business stakeholders on platform requests. 50%
- Work with Digital marketing team and Platform Partnership team on configuring new sites and features within the Hub Platform. 30%
- Work with developers to manage, and handle ‘break-fix’ issue resolution efforts including functional, performance, integrating testing. Assist in proper validation to ensure that issues have been resolved. 10%
- Work with various developers on all testing cycles related to the system solutions. This includes, but is not limited to, the creation of overall test plans, detailed test cases, execution and coordinated execution of the test plans, and coordinating the execution of the user acceptance testing. 10%