Customer Service Associate - Bilingual (English & Spanish)
Location: Chicago, IL
Our client a global provider of multimodal transportation and produce services is looking for Long-term temporary Customer Service Specialist with the possibility to be hired on. Spanish and Polish speakers are a plus! This is a great place to accelerate your career – they have been voted by Fortune Magazine as one of “America’s Most Admired Companies,”. If you want to be part of an integral and progressive industry, consider a position with the industry leader.
- Answering incoming phone calls from partners
- Providing friendly and helpful customer service on every call.
- Accurately documenting the information that is provided.
- Maintaining strong performance standards, including efficiency, dependability and productivity.
- Work with a coach to continuously meet your goals and help grow your career.
- Extensive phone and computer work (95% of your day will be spent on the phone).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Effective communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively.
- Ability to type a minimum 30 WPM with a 85% field accuracy and 95% keystroke accuracy.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent