Customer Service Representative
Our Client is a fast-growing Internet Marketing and Referral Service company focused on Lifestyle Services. Our Client is looking for motivated, high energy, and intelligent people to be a part of our Customer Service and Sales Liaison team.
As the Customer Service Representative you will be working in their call center following up on warm leads – you’ll be calling individuals who have shared their contact information with the company to set up consultations between patients who have expressed their interest in solutions for issues such as varicose veins, hearing aids, etc, and doctor's offices. This is a temp to permanent opportunity. Once the role turns permanent there will be a bonus structure put into place. These bonuses typically range between $200-$1,000/month.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Listening to, establishing relationships with and advising guests who have asked to be contacted with our services.
- Providing consultative advice on recommended services and business providers.
- Creating excitement related to guests service interests.
- Scheduling appointments and providing follow up customer service.
- Maintain confidentiality when talking with the guests
- Ability to learn about new business providers regularly and carry on unscripted conversations with guests interested in the services.
- Excellent communication and written skills, strong work ethic and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent prospecting skills, high-volume outbound cold-calling and solid closing skills.
- PC and Internet proficiency.
Desired but not required:
- Customer service experience, experience with calling techniques, strong typing and writing skills.
**This role is currently located in Sokie, Illinois. However, the Client will be moving to an office in downtown Chicago toward the end of Summer 2019. Ideally, you must be comfortable commuting to both locations. There is ample free parking at the Skokie location.