Customer Success Specialist
As a Customer Success Specialist, you are a part of an amazing customer service team that helps make the claims process simple for everyone. We’ll rely on you to actively listen to our customer's needs and provide empathy during high-stress situations. We are looking for customer support experts who will provide the human connection to our customers, insurance adjusters, and body shops.
- You work well under pressure and exhibit a high sense of urgency in a call center environment.
- You are a go-getter and a curious investigator who is not afraid of a challenge.
- You are ready to adapt to any situation and take complete ownership in finding the best solution.
- You thrive in a fun, entrepreneurial work environment
We are looking for top-notch customer service professionals who thrive in an environment of friendly competition.
- High sense of urgency around handling a high-volume amount of inbound and outbound calls in a call center setting
- Communicate effectively over phone, email and text
- Utilize CRM technology to log all customer interactions
- Maintain detailed files for documentation
- Manage challenging customer service situations while maintaining a positive, empathetic, and consultative approach towards the customer at all times
- Manage and set expectations for customers around required information, processes, and deadlines across multiple carriers
- Meet and strive to exceed individual monthly, quarterly and annual goals in both production and quality
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and management abilities
- Highly driven and competitive in nature
- Desire to work in a startup environment, with proactive mindset and minimal supervision
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) major plus
- Experience with a call center and/or general insurance knowledge a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Well organized and strong work ethic
- Outgoing, personable and fun
- Proven track record of adaptability in a fast-paced environment