We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant (EA) who is excited to work with a growing technology company! This person will be working closely with the CEO, and other executives . The successful candidate must be able to prioritize, and be proactive in managing the executive’s tasks. If you are experienced with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs. (Gmail/Docs, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) that's a plus!
- Act as the point of contact between the executive and team and parent company. Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, taking messages, routing correspondence, and handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Be proactive in maintaining executive’s calendar appointments by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to keep the team accountable to executing on deadline
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and electronic filing system
- Conserve executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting emails and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S. in Management or related field
- 3+ years administrative support or executive assistance
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or in other executive support positions
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Google docs, calendar and gmail proficiency
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level organizing, planning, oral, and written communications skills
- Problem solving ability
- Independent thinker and ability to self-manage