Inside Sales Associate
The Inside Sales Associate will be responsible for professionally contacting targeted health care providers/physicians to provide marketing support. The Inside Sales Associate will contribute to specific strategic sales and marketing objectives by achieving sales and expanding product usage, while maintaining expense objectives, and enhancing overall company and product image. This will direct physician’s offices to our product web portal, alert physician offices to new managed care coverage and establish appointments for field sales reps.
This position also makes outbound call activity related to product complaints and product replacement.
The position will provide customer service with courtesy, integrity and efficiency and will establish/maintain service levels while providing an exceptional customer experience.
Status: Temp to permanent
Compensation: $17/hr during temp period--$45-50k once permanent
- Contact potential product prescribers and their staff primarily by phone and convince them to take the time to review products, drive them to product websites and ultimately writing product prescriptions
- Contact product prescribers through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, and direct mail to alert them to new managed care formulary changes that improve access to products
- Contact offices within field sales force covered territories to schedule appointments and in-services and effectively communicating these appointments with the assigned representative
- Utilize product knowledge and effective selling skills to influence targeted customer base
- Maintain product knowledge, policies, and procedures adhering to company promotional and compliance guidelines
- Understand and enter all information accurately into Veeva, ensuring data integrity.
- Foster ongoing trust with health care providers/physicians, as relationships develop to facilitate the decision making process
- Keep current on all product updates provided by Sales Training
- Create Product Complaint documents and forward to processing partners within 1 business day of complaint record receipt.
- Conduct phone calls with specified pharmacy on the product replacement process, call specified patient to obtain patient feedback, explain proper use of pen, discuss next steps for product replacement and generate/send UPS labels to patients. Inform QA of non-routine events and issues
- Maintain tracking of complaint activity with status updates within the Asana system, MS Excel spreadsheets, and MS Word documentation. Maintain adherence to HIPAA compliance guidelines at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- An Associates degree or related job experience
- Minimum 6 months experience working in an outbound call capacity in a call center/telemarketing environment
- Previous experience working as part of a team
- Excellent and persuasive verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Ability to learn, retain, and articulate product information, and provide answers with scripted responses
- Ability to function effectively independently and in a team environment
- Strong computer and keyboard ability and basic knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills, previous sales and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Self-motivated and results driven with performance accountability
- Exhibits professional behavior
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.