Inside Sales - Entry Level
This company is looking for a full-time inside sales expert to join our growing US sales team based in downtown Chicago. It a successful and fast-growing UK technology company with over 8,500 customers and it has recently expanded into the US market. The role is appropriate for an experienced phone-based sales professional - a team player with a positive attitude, a target-hitting profile and relevant experience in business to business sales.
The business is growing at a fast rate and this position offers an exciting opportunity to develop a successful career as the company grows.
Job Purpose: Working as part of a team to reach monthly/quarterly sales targets.
- Comprehensive benefits, including 25 days paid vacation
- Excellent work/life balance
- Accomplish office sales target through personal sales achievements whilst working as part of a team
- Process sales procedures through to completion of order
- Development of new routes to market, including cold calling to establish company contacts
- Targeting of specific market sectors as defined by Sales Manager
- Daily communication with team manager to ensure they are aware of your pipeline business and forecasted opportunities
- Managing a portfolio of prospects and maintaining periodical contact through telephone & email
- Maintaining marketing database records with up to date customer information
- Performing telephone demonstrations to potential customers
- Monitoring the sales forecast throughout the month and ensuring you chase in your orders
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers and prospects
- Provide customer feedback and current market information to the Manager
- Ensure sales procedures are followed and maintained
- Must have an excellent customer service attitude and will answer and assist the customers and prospects inquires to the best of his/her abilities.
- Will be target driven and goal orientated and will thrive to achieve and exceed his/her targets.
- Will have some relevant Business to Business sales experience and ideally experience in outbound call centers
- Positive, highly motivated and a good team player.