Join the team to coordinate and execute digital marketing initiatives and assist in the development of digital marketing and content strategy. You will also support the Program Manager in maintaining existing business relationships and onboarding new external partners.
Other Responsibilities will include:
Perform day-to-day functions relating to digital marketing tactics and campaigns including:
- Support the development and coordinate the execution of the marketing calendar. Request content from external partners, review marketing materials for suitability, and provide feedback or request edits as necessary.
- Collaborate with the email team to create and proof monthly email campaigns. Obtain internal stakeholder approval as required.
- Report on marketing analytics across digital channels (website, email, banners), provide updates to internal stakeholders, and participate in monthly marketing calls with external partners to review results, strategy, and upcoming deadlines.
- Assist in the onboarding and launching of new external partners including participating in strategy development, requesting marketing materials, providing feedback, and routing for internal review as necessary.
- Collaborate with Program Manager and internal stakeholders to bring new ideas for messaging, content distribution, and amplification. Identify opportunities to enhance promotion of the program. Support the planning and implementation of testing to improve tactic and campaign performance.
- Coordinate secure data transfers. Conduct follow ups in advance of deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree required; concentration in Communications, Marketing or related coursework preferred.
- 1-2 years of marketing, email marketing, digital publishing or other applicable experience required.
- Working knowledge of Associated Press (AP) writing style and experience copyediting.
- Able to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and plan, execute and manage marketing programs that achieve measurable objectives.
- Well-developed interpersonal, relationship building and maintenance skills.
- Well-developed communication skills needed, written, verbal, and presentation.
- Exceptional time and project management skills.