As part of the team, you will assist in managing the planning, scheduling and tracking of internal and external communications' activities for the organization's announcements and initiatives to help heighten visibility to external audiences, drive traffic and convert new members. Work across the digital team and liaises with business units to ensure that cross-unit communications plans are captured, updated, measured and reported.
- Keep a pulse of trending news in health care space through monitoring healthcare publications and subscribing to daily newsletters. Reports out on key learnings to digital team in daily standups.
- Identify organization wide key breaking news and track updates on each initiative in project management tool.
- Meet regularly with business units to outline initiative/program’s goals, key messages and objectives. Acting as a liaison between the organization's business units and channel owners.
- Track program progress against its schedule and objectives, reporting status to supervisor on a regular basis.
- Create content for marketing campaigns across different mediums.
- Collaborate with SME’s in the development of content and marketing campaign materials, including theme, content, and image recommendations.
- Provides back-up support to manager as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing /public relations preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in marketing, communications, or related fields required. Minimum of 2 years of health care- focused marketing experience preferred.
- Experience with planning for and executing on project/marketing plans preferred.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and manage competing projects effectively.
- Ability to perform in a high visibility team environment as well as be a strong individual contributor.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a clear commitment to teamwork.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated sense of initiative and professionalism.