- As a Remittance Processor, the individual will be responsible for processing daily document transactions which can include some moderately complex tasks. These transactions require judgment and experience with limited direct supervision. While receiving clear instruction, the individual must maintain the highest level of production and accuracy on a daily basis. The individual must also focus on process effectiveness with an emphasis on high quality service and productivity.
Specific responsibilities for the Remittance Processor role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Preparing batches of work by removing payments and forms from envelopes
- Inputting data into the system while following standard operating procedures and customer specific instructions for processing
- Operating high-speed imaging equipment
- Verifying checks through customer specific instructions for processing
- Matching check images to corresponding material while validating quality of images
- Maintaining productivity and quality standards
- Contributing to meeting team goals in addition to individual responsibilities
- Working in all areas/departments of production as needed
- Making judgment calls regarding routine duties but refer non-routine situations to a supervisor and/or manager
- Attention to detail and focus around meeting deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Basic computer and typing skills
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time
- Must be a team player and maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Effectively interact with all diverse groups within the organization
- Previous clerical or processing experience is a plus!
A Security Clearance will be required for this position. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Employment History
- Proof of legal U.S. residence for up to 7 years
- Drug Testing
This position requires working the occasional Saturday on a rotating basis and may require additional hours as business needs arise.
This role will be starting at around 25 hours a week with 5 hour shifts. Based on performance and the client's workload, there is potential for full-time hours. All candidates must be available for the part time and full time schedules.
Shift/Pay Rate Information
1st Shift - 7:30am - 12:30pm (potential full-time hours 7:00am – 3:30pm) - $14.00/hr
2nd Shift - 5:00pm - 9:00pm (potential full-time hours 3:00pm – 11:30pm) - $15.40/hr
3rd Shift – 11:30pm – 4:30am (potential full-time hours 11:00pm – 7:30am) - $16.10/hr