Location: Chicago, IL
In this role, you will be responsible for representing the company and identifying the target market/individuals in the insurance sector. There will be extensive training for the first 4 weeks, including integration to our company culture as well as analytics, market and sales training; this includes individual and team exercises.
The Sales Representative duties may include but are not limited to:
• Making our company the service provider of choice for insurance company property adjusters.
• Attending industry events to market our companies name and services.
• Generating new leads through researching, cold calling and referrals.
What Assured Offers :
• Competitive Base Salary plus commission
• Benefits – health, dental, and vision
• 401k plan
• GREAT culture
• And More!!!!
Requirements / Qualifications :
• Prior experience selling emergency services to property adjusters is preferred
• Highly articulate and confident in sales approach.
• Ability to meet sales goals consistently
• Ability to sell/prospect and work independently/remotely.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work under deadlines and adapt to change.
• Willingness to travel.