Showroom Sales Associate
• Assist Showroom visitors with tile projects, retail sales transactions, and customer support
• Support assertive outreach and education in the community, including job site meetings and promotional sales calls
• Provide high level of customer service through enthusiasm for our company and the products we offer
• Manage multiple projects while keeping extremely
• Provide estimates to meet space, style, and cost requirements
• Continually update and maintain knowledge of products
• Follow-up on significant project opportunities received through email inquiries, phone contacts, and online sample orders
• Build and maintain client relationships throughout the Oak Park and surrounding communities
• Must be able to demonstrate a high level of confidence in engaging clients, interacting comfortably and leading a meeting from concept to completion.
• Two or more years of retail sales experience in related industry preferred.
• Strong visual merchandising experience a plus.
• Solid written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must possess outstanding follow up and closing skills, have excellent time management skills, computer abilities, and be highly organized and detail-oriented.
• A strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to perform as a team player is a must. We offer an excellent compensation commensurate with experience and academic preparations, generous vacation allowance and benefit package including IRA with company match, vision, dental and wellness programs. Exceptional opportunities for personal and career growth. Job Type: Full-time