Wealth Management Associate
Location: Chicago, IL
Wealth Management Associate Role Description:
Build your financial services career with one of the industry’s premium wealth management boutiques serving the affluent investor market as you partner with Our client’s team of Regional Vice Presidents to facilitate meetings to acquire new client relationships. In a partnership with the external Regional Vice Presidents, the Wealth Management Associate is responsible for identifying and acquiring new business within their assigned territories to meet daily, monthly and quarterly sales goals as well as retaining and growing existing client relationships. The Associate plays a key role in implementing a business plan and tactical sales strategy with their Reg. VP and with Our client’s Investment Committee to design and implement customized portfolios for clients. Our Client provides formal training programs designed to educate in all areas of the capital markets, portfolio management, sales, and financial products as well as warm leads provided for the Associate’s outbound calls from the thousands of investors use Our client as their trusted source for independent research and award-winning investment advice.
– Make outbound calls daily to qualify and set meetings for their Regional VP with high-net worth investors who have responded to the firm’s marketing and advertising efforts as well as taking daily inbound calls.
– Both initiate and follow-up on multiple sales calls to identify new sales opportunities.
– Coordinate and team up sales efforts with both internal employees and Reg. VPs.
– Provide quality customer service to internal and external customers.
– Execute efficiently any operational services required
– Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university required
– Previous inside sales/wholesaling experience required